Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - SC - Fountain Inn
The role of a Warehouse Supervisor is to manage the internal flow of pieces from receipt to shipping. The main missions of the role are to:
- Feed and monitor the sequencer and supervise the preparation and loading of finished products into trucks
- Track shipments, communicate all shipment failures, follow up and implement actions to reduce mis-shipments
- Ensure adequate production line supplies, assure cleanliness and tidiness of stocking areas and manage a warning system in the picking zone
- Conduct implementation of logistics basics (booking operations, traceability, labeling, container management)
- Monitor visual management system by deploying First In First Out (FIFO) method
- Improve warehouse stored items and maximize usage at main warehouse to reduce off site warehouse utilization
- Manage personnel issues and monitor the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) standards of the facility
- Collaborate on action plans and areas for improvement from communication with the Warehouse Manager, Logistics Supervisors of other shifts, and support functions to maintain a transparent information flow to effectively meet customer demands.
- Manage team performance with knowledge of team problems, driving teamwork, using problem solving skills, and leading quality improvement such as 5S
- Develop the team with proper staffing, integration of new team members, advising and arranging for appropriate training
- Assist with any additional tasks as assigned by the company.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Associate’s degree in supply chain management/diploma, with a specialization in logistics
- 1-3 years’ experience in logistics in an industrial environment
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills