Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Tooling Technician (Second Shift)
United States - SC - Fountain Inn
- Basic welding concepts (TIG)
- Complete any mold PM
- Safe hoist & rig concepts- load & off- load freight
- Use of overhead crane
- Basic limit switch wiring
- Complete use of OHM meter & theory
- Construct/build hydraulic lines
- Basic blue-print reading
- Computer skills (Windows, email, MS Word, and MS Excel)
- Rebuild hydraulic cylinders
- Use of hand tools for polishing
- Lathe skills- general turning & boring – speeds & feeds of both
- Use of parting tool
- General milling & drilling – speeds & feeds of both
- Power tapping
- General surface grinding
- Spin grinding core pins
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. This employee is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department and/or facility.
- Ensure that all accidents including first aid cases are reported.
- All employees are to follow the safety guidelines established by this facility. Noncompliance to the safety policy will result in disciplinary action and/or termination.
- Vocational or Technical Degree preferred
- 2-4 years prior injection molding tool & die repair
- Forklift experience
- Overhead crane experience
- TS 16949 awareness
- ISO 14001 orientation / awareness training
- Good communication (both written and oral) and listening skills.
- Mold design/blue print reading.
- Attention to detail.
- Internal Customer service oriented.
- Capable of excelling in a fast-paced work environment.
- Possess a passion for excellence.
- Must be capable of using a variety of machine-shop tools.
- Excellent math-skills needed.