Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Tool Technician - 2nd Shift
United States - SC - Fountain Inn
Maintain and repair all injection molds and support production as directed by supervisor.
- Injection mold tooling preventative maintenance and repair.
- Welding tasks (TIG)
- Repair hydraulic lines and hot runner wiring, rebuild hydraulic cylinders.
- General surface grinding, as well as compound angles, cutting tools, nozzle tips, tapers, etc. Open vent maintenance.
- Complete all preventive maintenance activities assigned by supervisor.
- Oil, grease and clean all areas as needed through work orders.
- Troubleshoot and repair all machinery and equipment as generated by work orders.
- Insure safety and housekeeping standards are met.
- May be assigned out-sort work, programs, and/or training, due to upgrades of job title as assessed by management team.
- Complete additional work assigned by supervisor and/or management team.
- Must have basic knowledge of TS16949 and know the Quality Policy.
- Follow the safety rules, report safety problems and all injuries, regardless of severity.
Mechanical aptitude, Minimum Associate Degree or equivalent experience in tooling.
Prior injection molding tool repair experience preferred
Experience running a Bridgeport and a Lathe
Ability to tear down a tool
Good understanding of hydraulics
Must be capable of using a variety of machine-shop tools
Excellent math skills
Internal customer service oriented
Capable of excelling in a fast-paced work environment
Previous exposure to TS 16949 and ISO 14001, helpful.Apply online now