Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Technical Engineering Manager, Electronics
Germany - Neuss
Come join our Yanfeng Technology team and collaborate to the development of our smart cabin vision in a creative and technological environment. Yanfeng is seeking a highly talented Technical Engineering Manager Electronics.
You will lead the engineering activities with internal/external function team support for EU customer on response projects.
Yanfeng Technology is the integration of interiors, seating, electronics and exteriors into the global Yanfeng Technology unit (YFT) to accelerate the realization of it’s SMART CABIN vision for future automotive interiors.
- Responsible overall customer engineering interface for a global development team (China, Germany, US)
- Recording, evaluation and prioritization of technical requirements in complex environments
- Early phase customer technical negotiation with limited support from function team
- Professional interface management between global engineering team and customer
- Identification and evaluation of possible project risks, including the development of countermeasures, support with customer assessments
- Ensuring the success of the project through active change & release management as well as the internal representation of customer interests
- Support BU/TS team to win new business.
- Organization, moderation and Execution of engineering meetings/workshops/problem resolution and related technical tests and demonstrations
- Deputize Project Engineering Leader and System Engineer
- at least 8 years of relevant product development, technical team leader experience
- BMW/Daimler/Audi OEM related project experience is a plus
- Rich knowledge on program management, including timing, quality, cost, delivery etc.
- Rich knowledge on cockpit electronics and with a certain depth knowledge at least in 1 area
- Ability and taste for customer contact
- Business level German and English
- Taste for international environment and global projects
- Organized, self-driven, analytic and interpersonal skills