Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Team Leader, GPM Materials Management
Slovakia - Namestovo
- Be a part of operational Global Parts Management (GPM) as a full-service provider for Yanfeng plants and its Joint Ventures in Asia and South Africa.
- Buying components from TierN suppliers (mainly) and intercompany plants in Europe, consolidating the material in a central warehouse and shipping it out via sea freight.
- Lead, manage and develop the customer and supplier scheduler team to support the main responsibilities and logistic processes
- First escalation level for both supplier and customer issues
- Work as part of the team, take responsibility for the most challenging relations and act as back-up for the team
- Monitor the availability of materials and initiate countermeasures in the event of bottlenecks, delivery issues etc.
- Ensure cost approval for premium freight is obtained upfront, monitor recovery process
- Safeguard agreed targets and key figures
- KPI Reporting
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent education
- Minimum 8 years in dealing with customer and/or supplier in logistics, preferably gained in the automotive industry
- Proven leadership skills
- ERP system knowledge
- Knowledge in customs regulations
- Experience in a similar position in an International environment
- Deep understanding of supply chain relations in automotive industry