Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Tax & Payroll Analyst
Mexico - Ramos Arizpe
The main purpose of this role is to verify all the information related to the right calculation of Local Taxes (IMSS, INFONAVIT, ISN,) according with the law in every state prepare by the payroll service provider. As well will be responsible to assure the compliance on the payroll processes for the employees.
- Perform tax compliance function for Local Taxes (ISN, IMSS, INFONAVIT,ISR). Approving and review Payroll Supplier Data.
- Review and Authorized the payment for differences with IMSS Taxes( SUA).
- Perform annual calculation (Declaration Anual de Sueldos y Salarios). Approving and review the Payroll supplier data.
- Follow up with the plant to the changes they need to do in RFC, CURP when the information is incorrect.
- Assist with the documentation and preparation of responses to various tax audits. (IMSS & INFONAVIT Audits) (ISN Audits)
- Assist with responses to notices regarding taxes issues (IMSS, INFONAVIT and ISN requirements/summonses).
- Social Security dictamination follow up with the payroll data provider and the external party
- To Attend in place requirement with Social Security and SAT
- Manage the checks signatures for different payments ( Severance, Local Taxes etc)
- To do tramits with Banorte such a checks requisitions, fix different bank payroll card issues.
- To manage payroll special payments approval ( Annual Bonus, Saving Fund, Christmas Profit Sharing )
- Calculate the Profit Sharing
- Process payroll information for the regional employees
- Weekly generation and validation the interface in Kronos
- Review the Pre- payroll
- Tramit bank car for new employees and replacements
- Paid slips printing
- Tramit food cupons and gasoline cards
- Communicate to plants the SAT changes related employee’s income and annual income tax report.
- To coordinate with the plants any change on Payroll Processes and benefits
- Work very close with Kronos person in order to assure any change and update.
- Follow up to the annual risk social security Index with the plans thought the medical department.
- Manage and update on Payroll the changes on CBA review with the Union
- 1．Public Accounting practice experience highly preferred
- 2．Corporate tax department experience a plus
3．Strong technical and project skills
4.- Ability to manage multiple concurrent situation and meet dead lines.
5.- Proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
6.-Technical proficient with strong analytical and research skillsApply online now