Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Talent Acquisition Manager
United States - MI - NoviUnited States - MI - Holland
The TA Manager provides leadership, support, advocacy and vision to technical recruiters and support staff who provide recruiting support to hiring managers across North America.The TA Department strategically recruits and/or develops the right talent to meet business demand, address skills and leadership gaps, align to the culture, and tracks to the 5-year business plan. The TA Manager will implement and prioritize programs, initiatives, communications and processes that best strengthen people and organizational effectiveness.
- Develops new strategies and programs to attract candidates.
- Manages recruiting team.
- Works closely with recruiting managers in other regions to share best practices, provide assistance on critical needs and coordinate on national-level initiatives.
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization.
- Monitors and works to reduce the costs of the recruitment process.
- Develop, implement, evaluate and optimize integrated talent management programs including talent identification and acquisition, on-boarding and rotational programs, and projects for organization talent pipeline build-up & maintenance in the region.
- Partner with Business Leaders/Clients to identify accurate problem statements, external talent gaps, and effective solutions for individual, team and organizational performance issues aligned with business needs and outcomes.
- Support Workforce Planning by working with HR teams and business leaders to understand talent needs and pro-actively implement actions that ensures the right talent, in the right role at the right time.
- Research effective talent identification methodology and assessment tools, attend career fairs, assessment centre or other events for optimizing talent acquisition efficiency.
- Consult with HRBPs and Business Leaders on all phases of talent management such as performance management, succession management, talent selection and assessment, talent pipeline building, etc.
- Support onboarding process of new employees through year one.
- Lead and/or guide the design, development and implementation of the initiatives and action plans
- Define/track key success metrics and measure the effectiveness of initiatives and action items
- Partner across functions and locations to align on priorities, approaches, processes, and metrics
- Lead the facilitation of meetings, focus groups, lessons learned, and other working sessions to address complex problems, align solutions, and improve capabilities
- Prepare budgetary recommendations that meet goals and provide for effective programs and initiatives
- Partner with the Learning and Development team to promote leadership, career path progression, rotational and HiPo programs, diversity & inclusion, succession planning, performance management, org design, culture, and demographics
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fluid, fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships, at all levels, with clarity and precision, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree Human Resources or related field
- 5 years of related work experience
- Supervisory experience preferred