Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Supply Chain Analyst
1. Manage and verify inventory planning and control methods and operations.
2. Provide daily metrics - Run coverage report, Identify part shortages, resolve issue and escalate if necessary Maintain Supplier EDI/ASN
3. Assist in coordination of engineering/process changes and minimization of obsoletematerials and risk inventory. Transaction - engineering takes products, sample parts, Drive
PF event management and communication, problem resolution Monitor Inventory DOH
4. Maintain Bill of Materials and add required parameters. Organize monthly meeting with all departments to review past month findings.
5. Coordinate cycle count operations and make necessary adjustments. Compliance Matrix and establish plans for Non-Compliant Cycle Count Schedule, Cycle Counts, Cycle Counts Root Cause Analysis, Review Negative Inventory Non-Nettable Location Control, Misc.
Bachelor’s degree or Associates and equivalent experience
4-5 years previous experience in Supply Chain Management
Advanced proficiency MS Office, Word, Excel and email, working knowledge of MS Access
· Able to work in a rapidly changing environment
· Ability to process time sensitive information and meet deadlines
· Ability to accurately communicate to co-workers and management
· Ability to complete all necessary tasks before end of shift
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Maintain working relationship with engineering and productionApply online now