Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Supervisor Purchasing Master Data
YFAI Purchasing currently has a job opening for a leading role of procurement support services. Within this role, the candidate will be in charge of supervising and coordinating small team of people responsible for central data entry and master data maintenance.
Supervise and coordinate all working areas of the Master Data Group
Responsible to oversee and provide guidance to those individuals that:
- Processes, logs and e-files direct purchase orders in SAP and/or QAD. Works closely with buyers to resolve issues with SAP and/or QAD Price change forms & subsequent SA’s / SO’s.
- Responsible for all retro calculations
- Maintains blanket purchase order log
- For audits, responsible for blanket PO’s, monthly open PO reports, ISO TS certification archival, retro log, etc.
- Responsible for administration of prototype purchase orders
- Provides backup coverage for the other administrative assistants in their absence.
- Has responsibility for purchase orders for contractors, software equipment/products, class registrations, supplies, equipment and other approved requests.
- Works with material which may be confidential or important in nature.
- Organizes and maintains files and records pertinent to departmental procedures.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Involvement with charities, organizing, executing and communicating.
- Responsible for reporting of metrics that the group is responsible for
- SA’s processed
- Retros processed
- Responsible for conducting CID’s for those individuals that report to them
We are looking for responsible, result and detail oriented person with good communication and presentation skills, who is able to coach, develop and lead subordinates.
Commercial education + appropriate experience
Some years of experience in a leading position (automotive industry experience would be welcome
Good knowledge of the total purchasing process
PC knowledge (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Some SAP/QAD experience preferred