Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - MI - Highland Park
The Supervisor Production is responsible for directing all activities within the assigned area of the production departments. Ensures the on-time production of quality products while handling the daily supervision of the departmental personnel.
- Plan and schedule personnel in cooperation with the Production Manager (i.e. vacation, temporary workers, overtime work).
- Provide production expectations and quality feedback to team members in daily start up meeting.
- Monitor daily established production requirements throughout the shift to ensure customer requirements and plant objectives are met while ensuring HSE and 5S policies and standards are followed.
- Train and monitor employee performance to ensure operator is certified and operator training matrix is updated and meeting departmental targets.
- Compile KPI data and populate end of shift report. Distribute to manager and appropriate operations and support personnel.
- Ensure job training and daily job rotations are in place and enforced.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent Area of Study: General Studies.
- 3-5 Minimum Years of Experience with Production.
- 1-3 Minimum Years of Experience within the automotive industry.
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent oral communication skills, strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.