Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Supervisor Production - 3rd Shift
United States - KY - Louisville-Jefferson
The Supervisor Production is responsible for ascertaining
trouble-free production flow at his assembly line and that specifications are
kept. In addition, the Supervisor
Production is responsible for supervising shop employees in a manufacturing and
- Personnel planning in cooperation with the
- Personnel planning and deployment scheduling in
cooperation with the Production Manager (vacation, temporary workers, overtime work)
- Makes certain that factory regulations are
- Arranges discussions for the staff of his
assembly line on a regular basis
- Makes certain, in cooperation with the
Production Manager, that all obligations concerning industrial law are followed
- Plans and carries out job rotation
- Training of staff according to training
- Monitors quality
- Participates in Team Leader meetings and QS
circles (quality control)
- Responsible that safety regulations are observed
in his section
Business Operating System (BOS): Understand, apply and meet all function-related BOS requirements.
Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS): Understand, apply and meet all function-related EHS
Product Safety: Understand, apply and meet all function-related Product Safety requirements.
Compliance: Understand, apply and meet all function-related Compliance requirements
Information Security: Understand, apply and meet all function-related IT / Information Security and
confidentiality of YFAI information requirements.
4 years of work experience in production
EDP skillsApply online now