Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - TN - Chattanooga
The Materials Supervisor is responsible for supervising daily activities of materials to ensure safe and efficient storage
and retrieval of supplies and satisfy internal and external customer requirements.
1. Responsible for monitoring production material to ensure adequate inventory levels.
2. Responsible for monitoring and reporting of receipts and other inventory-related data on the computer to accurately
maintain inventory levels of production material.
3. Responsible for assisting cycle counters to ensure accurate inventory accountability.
4. Monitors suppliers and commercial carriers to ensure that delivery schedules are consistently met and any error rectified
on a timely basis.
5. Arranges for and follows up on special pick-ups and deliveries.
6. Responsible for updating and maintaining of computer data (ex. Trailer maps, warehouse locations, etc.) to ensure
7. Identifies opportunities for Continuous Improvement, ensures that continuous improvement activities are planned,
implemented, measured, reported and reviewed in the respective area of responsibility.
8. Reviews employee performance and coaches employees on a regular basis.
9. Identifies performance or conduct issues, resolving the issue internally with the Employee corrective Action process for
10. Communicates issues that cannot be resolved to Human Resources, and develops an appropriate action plan with HR
to correct the issue.
11. Plans goals and individual development with each direct report.
12. Any and all other duties assigned by manager.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience in Materials/Logistics.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Minimum four years experience in Materials and/or Logistics.Apply online now