Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - TN - Chattanooga
The Maintenance Supervisor manages and assists in the completion of the day-to-day activities involving the maintenance of equipment and machinery. The position supervises and coordinates the work of employees who repair and maintain equipment and machinery.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. This is a player/coach role. The maintenance supervisor must have the ability to coach through downtime events.
2. The supervisor must be able to demonstrate problem solving ability and be capable of coaching and leading the team through issues.
3. The supervisor must have the ability to identify training gaps and recommend training in order to increase the team’s effectiveness.
4. Responsible for repairing and maintaining all aspects of the plant and equipment.
5. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
6. Responsible for maintaining preventive and predictive maintenance programs on all machinery, equipment, etc. with documentation and records necessary to support the program.
7. Coordinates maintenance department inventory to be certain an adequate supply of materials and repair parts are in stock to reduce production downtime due to breakdown of equipment.
8. Collaborates with other departments to resolve maintenance problems and to keep manufacturing equipment operating in an efficient manner.
9. Establishes priorities to minimize downtime.
10. Troubleshoot, identify, and fix the root cause of several types of problems.
11. Advanced machine maintenance.
12. Advanced knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic blue-print schematic reading.
13. Advanced PLC and HMI maintenance & troubleshooting.
14. Advanced hydraulic troubleshooting and repair.
15. Advanced electrical ability.
16. Advanced pneumatic circuit design.
17. Advanced pneumatic troubleshooting & repair.
18. Advanced welding skills.
19. Advanced ability to maintain machine functionality and eliminate the root cause.
20. Ability to use shop tools (hand tools, drills, lathes, and milling machine).
21. Welding skills- MIG, TIG, and Stick/Braze.
22. Any additional duties assigned by manager.
Vocational or Technical Degree, or Electrical Journeyman classification.
Required Qualification and Experience
1. Minimum of 8 years industrial maintenance experience.
2. Experience with assembly machines is highly desirable.
3. Experience with a wide range of robotic part handling / extraction manufacturing.
4. Solid understanding of controls and control systems.
Apply online now