Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Supervisor Maintenance - 3rd Shift
United States - SC - Fountain Inn
- Directs and coordinates, through
reporting teammates, activities of workers engaged in daily repair and
maintenance of machines and supporting equipment.
- Reviews job orders to determine work
- Requisitions tools, equipment and
supplies required for safe operations.
- Participates in employee hire,
promotion, discharge or transfer.
- Directs training required to
maintain a competent workforce.
- Executes assignments related to
maintenance of machinery and equipment; including preventive maintenance,
planned and emergency maintenance.
- Supervises the activities of skilled
employees and assures the accomplishment of the assigned tasks.
- Plans the performance of
preventative maintenance activities based upon personal knowledge and interval
records of equipment wear and the manufacturer’s recommendations regarding
- Determines priority of maintenance
job back-log and schedules work accomplished.
- Schedules vacations in such a manner
to not interfere with necessary maintenance.
- Provides resolution, with assistance
from Manager and HR, to all job-related problems in maintenance honestly and
fairly without violation of Company Policies or Procedures. Responsible for
reporting personnel evaluations; accessing effectiveness of technical
abilities, team working skills, while providing career guidance.
- Models an appropriate leadership
behavior (I.e.: Mentoring/Coaching through groups or 1 on 1's, influential
within supporting groups and operations, walks their (well planned) talk,
accepts and encourages diversity in skills / culture, maintains accountability
- Can effectively develop personnel in
technical execution, planning and decision making which can impact the business
- Train the Maintenance staff in the
areas of PLC and Robotic programming.
- Insure the equipment is safe and
does not put the operators at risk of getting injured.
- Provide all Departments with
technical support in maintaining and troubleshooting equipment in the facility.
- Provide all PLC/Robot programs
relating to equipment in the facility.
- Organize plant equipment drawings
and maintain all current and new documentation necessary. Update equipment and
programs as needed.
- Participate in and lead quality,
safety, and housekeeping initiatives.
- Utilize skills to improve equipment
cycle times, safety, and efficiency.
- Maintaining Master backups for
Machine PLC and Robot Programs on the Network.
- Any and all other duties assigned by
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or
Associates Degree with equivalent experience/training. 3+ years’ experience in
- Computer systems, PCs and software
including AutoCad, Programming and troubleshooting of PLCs, drives and robotic
- Working knowledge of Mechanical,
Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems, Control systems design, troubleshooting and
installation, Man Machine Interface programming.