Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - AL - McCalla
- Supervise and coordinates, activities of workers engaged in daily
repair and maintenance of all injection molding machines and supporting
- Coordinates improvements and works with Process Engineering to
ensure optimum level of manufacturing.
- Review job orders to determine work priorities.
- Review new product plans and discuss equipment needs and
modifications with advance manufacturing engineering.
- Supervise and leads a group of maintenance.
- Executes assignments related to maintenance of machinery and
equipment, including preventive maintenance, planned and emergency maintenance,
supervise the activities of skilled employees. Responsible for relocating
machinery and equipment, dismantling.
- Plans the preventive maintenance activities based upon services.
- Schedule and coordinates the accomplishment of incoming materials,
help to prevent idle time and provide maximum machine utilization, up-grading
the effectiveness of maintenance personnel, schedules and conduct meeting for
the maintenance staff.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of formal apprenticeship program resulting rank of
maintenance journeyman, must demonstrate solid skills in communication,
- Must be able to communicate in oral and written form and must
possess the ability to supervise and motivate employees in a team environment.
- Understanding of injection molding machine, robotics, auxiliary
- Proven mechanical aptitude for analytical problem solving.
- Must be knowledgeable in mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and
pneumatic system, along with read and interpret mechanical, hydraulic, and