Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Shipping/Receiving Supervisor - 3rd Shift
Manages, motivates and leads Shipping, Receiving, and Material Handling personnel
2. Responsible for ensuring the warehouse is organized and orderly on a daily basis
3. Responsible for all miscellaneous shipping paperwork
4. Maintains the customer route sheet
5. Maintains shipping board
6. Prepare and print daily load sheets
7. Must be able to file shipping paperwork accordingly
8. Maintains the Shipping log daily
9. Audit loads to customer pull sheets/pick list for accuracy
10. Reconcile employee time cards using Kronos
11. Apply Corrective Action process for non-conformances.
12. Ensures each part and packaging type has a location and is properly labeled
13. Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor
14. Ensures daily cycle counts are completed, verified, and turned into materials analyst.
1. Business Operating System (BOS): Understand, apply and meet all function-related BOS requirements.
2. Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS): Understand, apply and meet all function-related EHS
3. Product Safety: Understand, apply and meet all function-related Product Safety requirements.
4. Compliance: Understand, apply and meet all function-related Compliance requirements
5. Information Security: Understand, apply and meet all function-related IT / Information Security and
confidentiality of YFAI information requirements.
Bachelor’s degree in Logistics related field is preferred; equivalent experience will be consideredApply online now