Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Shipping & Receiving Supervisor (3rd Shift)
and schedule all loading of trailers.
and prioritize all calls from MP&L schedulers.
accurate paperwork and accurately finalize each individual shipper.
physical loading of trailers.
shipper problems and is responsible for correcting records within Mfg Pro
and customer systems.
damaged trailer reports.
Hi-lo drivers with equipment issues.
out standardized work, safety audit and vehicle responsibility worksheets.
for the unloading and returning of end item return sales to the proper
all calls from customers and fill all requirements requested on a timely
RFS as required.
warehouse audits by cycle checkers when parts cannot be located.
Hi-lo drivers to locate parts when not in proper location.
all rejected material out of plant on a timely basis.
correct premium codes and paperwork are created for expedited shipments.
investigations and permanent corrective actions for all injuries and
monthly safety talks individually or as a group.
doors and lock equipment at the beginning of each shift and fill out a
report to document what works and what needs repair. Requests for
repair need to be entered into computer system and Maintenance will be
called for any repairs needed.
- Responsible for promoting a safe work environment and preventing
injuries through the use of, but not limited to, 5S, job rotation, and
ergonomic work practices. Safety auditing, tracking of audit
closure, participating in incident reviews along with writing or assisting
in the 8D process and aiding in corrective action closure.
Communication of safety information as necessary and participation in
safety meetings and activities is also required.
1. Working knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel and email
2. Knowledge of Plant location – ability to give traffic directions.
3. College degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance or
Engineering or equivalent experience.
4. Able to work in a rapidly changing environment
5. Ability to process time sensitive information and orders and meet
6. Ability to accurately communicate to co-workers and management
7. Ability to complete all necessary tasks before end of shift
8. Accurate Document Control
9. Previous experience Material Planning/Purchasing. Additional Buyer
experience in repetitive, just-in-time manufacturing beneficial.
10. Effective oral and written communication
11. High School Diploma or equivalent
12. Previous experience in supervisionApply online now