Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
- Prepare systems generated Packing Slip/Bills of lading by entering pick list.
- Manages accurate Shipping Log records.
- Generates accurate ASN’s to Customer
- Maintains hard copy record of all shipping documents.
- Obtains daily releases from customer systems as specified.
- Creates Pick List for Material Handling to pull product.
- Contacts carriers for pick up of loads
- Receives inbound calls from, carriers, customers, etc., for general shipment information.
- Responsible for promoting a safe work environment and preventing injuries through the use of, but not limited to, 5S, job rotation, and ergonomic work practices.
- Safety auditing, tracking of audit closure, participating in incident reviews along with writing or assisting in the 8D process and aiding in corrective action closure.
- Communication of safety information as necessary and participation in safety meetings and activities is also required.
- Education / Experience / Skills
4.1 Working knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel and email
4.2 Knowledge of Plant location – ability to give traffic directions.
4.3 Knowledge or ability to learn of customers on-line communication systems
4.4 Able to work in a rapidly changing environment
4.5 Ability to process time sensitive information and orders and meet deadlines
4.6 Ability to accurately communicate to co-workers and management
4.7 Ability to complete all necessary tasks before end of shift
4.8 Accurate Document Control
4.9 Previous experience in shipping or receiving
4.10 High School Education or Equivalent
This position reports directly to the Shipping & Receiving Supervisor
This position is accountable to the Warehouse Manager.
Will need to be acting Supervisor if Supervisor is not present.
Will be acting Supervisor until shift Supervisor is present.
Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Must be able to meet the requirements of being able to work in the United States (INS Form I-9).Apply online now