Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Senior Software Engineer YFT
Germany - Neuss
Yanfeng, a leading global automotive supplier headquartered in Shanghai, is looking for a highly motivated Senior SW engineer for its innovative Yanfeng Technology unit (YFT).
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to help us accelerate our electronics growth in Europe. You will represent our Software Expertise at customers and coordinate the activities with our technical centers in China and North America.
Responsible as customer interface for topics related to the SW of electronics products, negotiate on relevant requirements, present technical details from Yanfeng SW solutions, lead technical discussion with customer, and facilitate information exchange between OEMs and our SW Engineering Team in China.
You will play instrumental role in clarifying Product and SW Architecture Expectations, promoting Yanfeng innovative SMART CABIN vision, and meeting Automotive OEMs’ technical SW expectations.
- Lead local EU program software related activities.
- Responsible for software related communication between SW team in China and EU customers.
- Support on-site customer software activities like car build events and workshops.
- Summarize and share test experience and lesson learned.
- Representing customer vision for SW Development within Yanfeng.
- Help Teams cooperate across Cultures and Time zones.
- Facilitating cooperation between Customer’s, Suppliers’ and Yanfeng’s Software Teams.
- Support building of SW capabilities with internal and external SW partners in EU.
- Enjoys the process of building and helping others build robust SW Systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Physics or other SW Engineering related field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in Automotive Electronics and Embedded Software (preferably in C or C++).
- Have a strong ability to learn recent technology and tackle complex technical problems.
- Have good understanding, communication, coordination and presentation skills.
- Experience in ASPICE compliant Software Development.
- Business level English and German.
Highly Preferred Experience/Skills:
- AUTOSAR or Embedded Linux.
- Experience with at least one of: CAN (or CAN FD), FlexRay, Ethernet, LIN, MOST or another Automotive bus.
- Experience with CANoe or other Automotive Simulation Tool.
- Experience in I