Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Senior Professional IT Systems
United States - MI - Novi
Coordinates, designs, builds,
integrates, develops, tests, and deploys application technology solutions and
delivers IT services and provides launch consulting services for the
This role will be responsible for
information systems analysis to improve manufacturing productivity and
workflow, or expanding systems to serve new purposes.
- Provide Level 2 support MES software. As the MES
software is production critical for YFAI plants, this could include off shift
and weekend support in the case of production downtime.
- Work closely with our Global MES Center of
Excellence in China to deploy common solutions. This may involve evening or
early morning meetings due to time zone difference.
- To recommend solutions of technical
specifications for new launches. Support the team during implementations. Work
closely with the vendors and/or internal teams to find viable solutions.
- Drive fixes and/or enhancements with the
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
preferred in Information Technology or related discipline or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology specifically in
the area of related system implementations
- Experience working in global
- Knowledge of all phases of software development
life-cycle including requirements analysis, design, development, testing
(integration, user, and performance), implementation, and support