Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Senior Professional HRIS
United States - MI - Novi
The Senior HRIS Professional is a regional partner for the maintenance and implementation of all current and future HRIS systems. This role is accountable for understanding the functionality, processes, reliability and integrity of the Global HRIS system and design of key interfaces to Payroll and Benefits. The person in this position is expected to act with the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism related to information, ensuring 100% data integrity and compliance. The Senior HRIS Professional has significant project management experience and understands the analysis, design, documentation, training, and execution of change management for system upgrades.
- Responsible for leading the administration of all HR systems including platform design and build, data mapping, design specifications, test strategy, and training of HR team.
- Directs ongoing support of HRMS applications, including day-to-day troubleshooting and emergency intervention. Performs whatever work is necessary to address mission critical support in emergency situations.
- Leads the proactive management of HRIS and department tools including ownership of all file data feeds for benefits carriers; responsible for the build and maintenance of connectors for cross-system functionality and single sign-on.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for HRIS modules/functional areas including HR Operations, Performance Management, and Talent Acquisition.
- Facilitates day-to-day / weekly HRIS Open Issues tracking for Payroll (as well as other HR functions if applicable). Organize meetings and manage communications across IT, Data Management and HR Functional teams to work towards open issues resolution.
- Is the technical point-of-contact for the region’s HRBPs and HR Managers and assists with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities with HRIS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Readily develops knowledge of the HR business and the related business systems. Serves as a key contact to the customer organizations to resolve issues and respond to inquiries. Design, develop, program, model and test HR systems and solve complex issues or functionality needs. Works closely with customers to find ways to improve their business processes through the implementation of systems solutions. Assists in the development and implementation of performance standards/metrics and required procedures. Support HR ScoreCards and Dashboard process developed in partnership with Finance, HR and IT.
- Build custom reports as per business needs. Manage and support updates / customization to the standard delivered reports. Accurately research and troubleshoot any data issues with existing reports.
- 10+ Years Experience with HRIS including
multi-state and multi-entity payrolls, benefits, and taxes.
- 5+ years Project Management experience.
- Multiple Years (+8) experience in HR systems
or advanced HR system user (super user) preferably HR / Benefits / Payroll
/Recruiting Systems/Learning Management /Performance Management.
At least 5+ years of experience in working with at least two of the following:
Oracle Fusion HCM, UNIX, BI reports and Taleo Applicant Tracking System
- Proven quality focus in providing
customer-driven products, services and solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team
environment and to lead others in a directed effort to complete medium to
- Proven ability to mentor others in the
technical and/or business aspects of HR information systems
- Strong project management background with
experience in utilizing the latest in planning and tracking tools.
- Thorough understanding of project management
theory, practice and associated methodologies.
- Business knowledge related to the Human
Resources, Benefits and Payroll functions.
- Proficiency in utilizing Microsoft Office
suite of products