Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Senior Manager, IT Global Procurement
United States - MI - Holland
As the Senior Manager of IT Global Procurement you will management responsibility for all aspects of the IT Procurement lifecycle Globally. This includes purchasing planning, global IT market benchmarks, internal customer (IT community) relationship management, strategic sourcing, negotiations and supplier relationship management with extra focus on and total cost of ownership. As a Global commercial/contracts/procurement leader, you will ensure that processes flow seamlessly and outcomes exceed internal customer’s expectations encompassing planning and pipeline administration (workload) through agreement and vendor performance management. Primary Duties:
- Responsible for indirectly supporting all Business Units of Yanfeng Automotive Interiors by directly supporting IT via competent contract negotiations and procurement activity.
- Participates as an active contributor to the Global IT Procurement Management Team to share knowledge, pursue improvements to overall team operations and morale and to set cross team objectives and priorities.
- Participates in defining Global IT Commodities strategy and interacting with all IT procurement team members to effectively leverage Global agreements Responsible to execute Purchasing and other commercial roles in alignment with global and regional initiatives.
- Responsible to build sound relationships with suppliers, particularly strategic suppliers.
- Responsible for supporting the Director of Global IT Procurement in resource management and budgeting.
- Develop external relationships with IT Procurement peers in other enterprises to strengthen market knowledge.
- Bachelor's level degree (Major or minor in IT arena desirable). MBA desired.
- A minimum of 15 years of work experience with 7 to 10 years of strong experience in negotiating and purchasing IT Hardware, Software and Services.
- Must have experience working in major Corporations with global activities.
- Must have several years of procurement experience in the PC and Server hardware commodity on a global basis. Telecom experience is desirable.
- Must have several years' of experience in leasing and global financial instruments in support of a centralized procurement approach with distributed delivery models.
- Must have experience in software licensing, managed services, cloud agreement, and consulting agreements commensurate with a $10B global company.
- Must have IT Procurement benchmarking experience, including running bids/tenders for IT Hardware/Software and services.
- Must have extensive exposure to Global IT sourcing activities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal day to day supervision or guidance.
- Requires situational confidence to resolve issues while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Agile and capable negotiator.
- Proven quality focus in providing internal customer solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and to lead others in a directed effort to complete sourcing/purchasing activities.
- Proven ability to mentor others in purchasing, internal relationship and
- Strong communication and presentation skills and a proven ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization.