Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Senior IT Professional
United States - CA - Hayward
- Partner with Regional and Global Leadership teams to ensure the IT Strategy supports and is in alignment with the regional/global operational business strategy.
- Consolidate, analyse, prioritize (based on business returns), understand and document Regional and Plant IT requirements and gaps in pursuit of solutions.
- Consult with Leadership team to review project plans and to obtain project approval & funding.
- Single point of contact with Regional Operations Directors and their team for IT status reporting, demand management, project tracking and issues escalation.
- Leverage IT economies of scale across the region; delivers IT best practices, and aggressively drives cost optimization efforts.
- Define and is responsible for the IT timing, requirements, and costs related to new start-up facilities and program launches: responsible for the creation of IT Capital Appropriation Requests (CAR's) and subsequent approvals for funding, and positions to rationalize resources and capital.
- Participate with regional and global IT leadership in developing, communicating and implementing strategies for IT support services at the regional operations and plant levels. This includes leveraging regional and plant IT resources to accommodate special projects and support services throughout the entire operational region.
- Provide leadership and direction to plant management regarding plant IT staff in defining IT position responsibilities, recruitment, staff development, career planning, compensation definition, training, and performance appraisals.
- Lead and mentor Plant IT Staff to successful support of plant operations measured by timeliness, budget performance, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure and document adherence to standard technologies, policies, security, and Business Operating System (BOS) processes throughout the Business Unit.