Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Senior FP&A Analyst
United States - MI - Novi
As a Senior
FP&A Analyst you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assist the month-end close process including validation all data is loaded timely and accurately.
- Support in the consolidation and analyses of actual results compared to budget and forecast estimates, preparing appropriate variance explanations, bridge analyses and key financial metrics.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly GMAR, assistance on preparation of monthly “flash” reports on financial performance of the company, cash flow and primary working capital forecasting and ad-hoc requests from financial management and other department leaders.
- Support with various analyses in relation to specific aspects of management reporting. For example; profitability analyses by product, platform, plant, CBU, and region.
- Support the weekly outlook process.
- Support annual profit plan process.
- Support annual 5-year plan process.
- Assist and support the QAD implementation across North America.
- Support process improvement across all aspects of FP&A including implementation and/or enhancement of tools and processes, enhancing reporting system capabilities, and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of procedures.
- Provides backup to Senior Manager of FP&A.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- High proficiency with MS Excel and other MS Office tools.
- Experience using financial processes/tools such as Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) is required.
- Strong ERP background is necessary.
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in finance/accounting positions of growing responsibility required.
- Experience coordinating large financial processes such as Divisional or Corporate annual budgets/forecasts is preferred.
- Experience with conducting monthly closing of financials and generating financial reporting packages for senior management.
- Ability to analyze complex data and translate it into actionable information and plans.
- “Hands-on” active participative leadership style.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships in a matrix environment with multiple customers and evaluators.
- Proven success in driving change and leading process improvement within finance and business support systems.
- Detail oriented, possess strong analytical skills and strong knowledge of Excel financial modeling.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives at once.