Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Senior Financial Analyst
United States - MI - Holland
The Senior Financial Analyst will work to
achieve challenging objectives in complex environment and under time
constraints; support timely and accurate analysis of financial results;
consolidate the European status and forecast/plans; and maintain records of
expenses, inventories, and budget balances.
- Consolidate European current status and
- Discuss and present final reviews with
- Timely (program) reporting of all key
financial information for respective business unit or reporting unit
- Coordinate and consolidate, where
appropriate, all financial reporting for automotive group Europe
- Continuously improve financial reporting
systems and ensure that supporting systems are implemented and maintained at
Division, Plant and global levels
- React timely on any requests from external
- Secure Hyperion validation accounts are
- Use the month-end Interiors A/R aging
report that is distributed by the Director, Finance to prioritize and
understand past due issues.
- Identify and communicate pricing issues at
a program and part number level for Self Bill Customers.
- Utilize Central Commercial Finance to
provide reports which shows price discrepancies /quantity discrepancies at the
part number level by Customer.
- Identify and communicate Customer Debits
(Quality, Warranty, Quantity, etc.) to the Plant Controllers. This A/R is known
as AG DUMMY or Company Code A/R
- Support A/R management process improvements
to maximize high level reporting categories and improved cash
collection/application across the organization. This would entail following the
outlined practices; providing feedback for improvement; adjusting the outline
practices accordingly; evaluating process changes for effectiveness.
- Financial leadership for key projects and
initiatives deemed critical to the success of the A/R management for Interiors
- NA Automotive Experience business operations as directed by Director, Finance
- Degree in Business Administration or
adequate professional experience focusing on financial/controlling especially
accounting, finance, controlling
- Minimum of 5-7 years in an industrial
company, preferably in the automotive sector
- Strong financial analysis and planning
background and accuracy, MS-Office, SAP & Hyperion experience