Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Senior Finance Analyst
- Has the authority and responsibility to identify, stop and record safety and quality problems, and prevent nonconformity reoccurrences.
- Develops and loads annually material and freight standard costs into MFG Pro system.
- Analyzes standard costs on a periodic basis and reviews variances including preparation of monthly volume/mix/price variance and OPS and CCAIF bridges.
- Reviews all transactions associated with inventory.
- Reviews return material to suppliers and reconciles with IRIS.
- Ensures all month-end tasks are completed and signed off.
- Reconciles inter-company balances with all Yanfeng locations (primary responsibility of shared service center (SSC)
- Coordinates year-end audit, accounting & tax packages for auditors.
- Prepares month-end ops packages and coordinates month-end review with Business Unit.
- Coordinates physical inventory with Materials.
- Assists the Plant Controller in the area of costs and budgets through the review of operations and the criteria used for developing cost standards and expense budgets to establish an acceptable base for measuring product cost, expense control and Plant performance.
- Reviews and approves savings in Six Sigma Trac & support CI projects.
- Prepares profit plans and forecasts by analyzing financial data, and advise management of the monthly performance.
- Prepares appropriation requests and the justification of same for capital expenditures to insure that the funds are being requested in accordance with the corporate guidelines.
- Ensures proper account distribution for work orders submitted through observation and review or work orders and the project status report.
- Reviews plant procedures to determine cost saving effectiveness of meeting plan goals.
- Act as Business Operating System (BOS) & SOX internal auditor and coordinator for the department.
- Provides back up to Plant Controller.
- Responsible for promoting a safe work environment and preventing injuries through the use of, but not limited to, 5S, job rotation, and ergonomic work practices. Safety auditing, tracking of audit closure, participating in incident reviews along with writing or assisting in the 8D process and aiding in corrective action closure. Communication of safety information as necessary and participation in safety meetings and activities is also required.
Education / Experience / Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
5 or more years in a manufacturing environment and/or public accounting
Working knowledge of MS Office, Word, and Excel
This position reports directly to the Controller.
This position is accountable to the Plant Manager.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must be able to meet the requirements of being able to work in the United StatesApply online now