Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Senior Engineer, Advanced Manufacturing Engineering - MES
Slovakia - Trencin
- Designs the configuration of the MES, defines possible interfaces and data collectors
- Functional testing of the system with the equipment suppliers
- Support of the locations during the implementation and insure the handover
- Provide MES expertise within the new product launches
- Further improvement/ optimization of the MES system
- Advanced communication skills.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work self-responsible, strong teamwork spirit and sociable.
- Thinking in business processes.
- Good coordination ability, problem analyzing ability and solving ability.
- Open for regular business travelling across EMEA region.
- Experienced in project work
- Good in documentation and presentation of project status and change management and traceability
- Ability to hold technical meetings and presentations with team members, customer and supplier level
- Qualified in using MS-Office Package
- Basic knowledge of Siemens PLC-interface configuration with traceability relevant data handshake and signal exchange within automation cells.
- University degree or professional education in electrical engineering, technical informatics or automation.
- More than 3 years work experiences in the automotive interior business
- Experience in project planning and implementation of production management systems.
- Competent knowledge about programming of operating figures for automated OEE evaluation in individual processes and entire production lines.
- Good knowledge about process data flow description in the manufacturing process