Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Senior Engineer, Advanced Manufacturing Engineering - Manufacturing
Support central department located in Germany in:
- Preparation of the price offers for the OEM's within the RFQ process
- Define Benchmark manning per process in accordance to standardized layouts.
- Global alignment with AME Experts and plants for Phase-1 RFQ Process.
- Process development and assembly sequencing (process flow) for new programs.
- Manufacture feasibility (DFA/DFM) on new products.
- Plant and process layout for new products (initial release/ draft).
- Perform cost analysis of product and process alternatives (investment and assembly time).
- Improvement strategies: Participate and/or lead activities for manufacturing footprint analysis.
- OEM, Tier One or Equipment supplier work experience (preferably automotive)
- Lean manufacturing
- Equipment & tool specification, selection, purchasing and installation and start up
- Reporting on project issues, findings and measures
- Language skills - English (business fluent)
- Advanced communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work self-responsible, strong teamwork spirit and sociable.
- Thinking in business processes.
- Good coordination ability, problem analyzing ability and solving ability.
- Open for regular business travelling across EMEA region.
- Experienced in project work
- Good in documentation and presentation of project status and change management and traceability
- Ability to hold technical meetings and presentations with team members, customer and supplier level
- Qualified in using MS-Office Package
- Degree in Engineering (mechanical or industrial) or other equivalent technical education
- Min. 3 years of Manufacturing or Industrial engineering experience.
- Min. 3 years of Experience in assembly planning using MTM-UAS. OEM or Tier One / Two work experience (preferably automotive)
- MS Office skills
- Plastics process or assembly experience