Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Senior Engineer, Advanced Manufacturing Engineering - Cut, Sew, Wrap
- To provide the expertise in technical feasibilities of product design in regarding of lamination processes
- To act as a Cut/Sew and Lamination Subject Matter Expert within the development and launch of the leather containing interior components namely:- cover-materials like Leather, PVC, Alcantara, Dinamica, fabric, etc. and soft-components
- pattern developing, nesting and material utilization
- pre-treatment methods of plastic carriers, especially with Polypropylene (PP)
- adhesives and their application methods
- prefixing methods of cover and carrier into lamination process
- Advanced communication skills.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work self-responsible, strong teamwork spirit and sociable.
- Thinking in business processes.
- Good coordination ability, problem analyzing ability and solving ability.
- Open for regular business travelling across EMEA region.
- Experienced in project work
- Good in documentation and presentation of project status and change management and traceability
- Ability to hold technical meetings and presentations with team members, customer and supplier level
- Experience with D&P-FMEA
- Qualified in using MS-Office Package
- Knowledge in CATIA V5 would be helpful
- Engineer degree or comparable, or good experienced saddler with technical knowledge in automotive interior business
- More than 7 years work experiences in the automotive interior business
- Ability to understand technical feasibilities of product design in regarding of lamination processes
- Ability to understand the virtual 3D-design in regarding of the wrapping issues