Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - MI - Novi
- Is a reference in his expertise domain and registered as an expert available for all locations
- Prepares technical strategic decisions for the respective product/process
- Provides specific subject matter technical expertise to the SDT
- Ensures sustainability of technical expertise through inside and outside best business practice sharing
- Communicates globally with peer SMTE´s (Subject Matter Technical Expert)
- Continuously increases in depth knowledge of product and process through reverse engineering and best business practices sharing
- Creates Innovative Solutions in this field - exceeding the state of the art available technical knowledge
- Fully documented to YFAI standards by using all YFAI standards and systems
- Builds & organize enterprise knowledge in his domain (including writing manuals)
- Technical support within selection of suppliers, make-or-buy decisions ensuring cost profit relationship
and validate technical choices.
- Guide and advise on all aspects of any particular specialization as applied to the departments deliverables
- Support teams in technical choices, shows the right direction for projects and discloses his knowledge
to teams or to beginners
- Train respective employee groups on expertise knowledge
- Pro-actively participate in technical reviews for architecture, structure, detailed design or implementation
- Support teams in identifying technical risks and propose preventive actions
- Organizes task forces or participates actively in critical programs to solve technical problems and propose corrective actions
- Contribute to Customer Requirements clarification
Education: Engineer (bachelor, FH, TH, Master) or equivalent technical career path.
Experience: Min. 5 years Automotive area and subject matter