Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Senior Electrical Engineer Electronics YFT
Germany - Neuss
Responsible for customer electronic product hardware engineering related EU customer interface, negotiate with customer on relevant requirements, present technical details from China team to customer, implement technical discussion with customer, and transfer the feedback to main team in China.
- Be able to design schematic (domain controller, steering wheel ECU and other products) independently
- Be able to design technical document (the worst-case analysis of the circuit, basic analog circuit simulation, power timing design, etc)
- Be able to do hardware testing (power test, current test, tuner test, audio test, etc) independently
- Be able to debug hardware performance independently
- Summarize and share test experience and lesson learning
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Strong ability to learn technology development and tackle key problems;
- Familiar with all kinds of testing instruments, such as oscilloscope, multimeter, logic analyser, network analyser, etc
- Fluent in English and Germany communication both in spoken and written
- Detailed oriented and very organized