Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - MI - Novi
Controller, Finance Strategy performs detailed financial analysis and decision
making roadmaps for strategic financial projects within the North America
region for Yanfeng Automotive Interiors (YFAI). This role partners closely with
the North America Operations and Strategy functions, performing detailed
analysis and providing detailed, data-driven recommendations to Senior
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Development of complex financial
models (e.g., discounted cash flow models, pro forma P&Ls, multiple
analysis of comparable projects, and sensitivity analysis) to assess the
financial impact of projects and strategies geared toward moving YFAI to the next
- Lead financial analysis, business
case development and approval, and financial project execution for the region’s
strategic initiatives, including network optimization and footprint planning,
M&A analysis, and many other outside-the-normal courses of business
projects. This includes both working cross-functionally within the enterprise,
as well as engaging 3rd parties where appropriate to gather necessary
information for informed decision making.
- Partner cross-functionally to
identify organization-wide cost transformation opportunities, vetting their
- Assist in presenting findings and
preparing deliverables to executive
management, including financial valuations/proformas and presentations that
develop and communicate the business case.
- Assist with the integration and
execution of the projects, tracking and ensuring that projects deliver expected
results to the company’s bottom line.
- Assist Operational
Controllers and Plant Management in cost benchmarking and in identifying
continuous improvement initiatives that drive bottom line results.
The successful candidate will have a well-rounded financial leadership background, with exceptionally strong business acumen and an inherent ability to transform numbers and assumptions into actions. The candidate will also possess excellent communication, partnership, and problem-solving skills.
- BS Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent, MBA strongly preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in financial leadership, with a well-rounded background (Operations Finance, Commercial Finance, etc.)
- Ability to explain and communicate financial results to senior management in an understandable and actionable format for decision-making purposes.
- Team player with a strong ability to build relationships and instill confidence and trust with Senior management and internal stakeholders.