Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Senior Buyer Direct
Mexico - QUE
(Brief statement of job’s primary purpose. Maximum of 2-4 sentences):
The Procurement Senior Buyer is responsible to execute day to day sourcing activity with the goal to meet or exceed the expectations of the organization, sourcing at best overall value considering price, quality, and delivery.
- Oversee all Program Purchasing activities and execute decisions in line with customer demands and commodity strategies.
- Manage the Suppliers within the assigned programs throughout program life (Request for Quotes RFQ, change management, contract negotiations, payment queries, dispute resolutions etc.).
- Perform cost analysis on goods purchased through competitive bidding, and/or cost breakdown analysis.
- Purchase goods, materials, and services that meet or exceed the cost, quality, and delivery targets.
- Utilize strategic sourcing practices to select best value suppliers, and execute sourcing as specified by internal processes.
- Prepare purchase orders in line with final negotiations with selected suppliers and in line with program targets and requirements.
- Communicate and work to mitigate any supply problems which may impact our business operations.
Guarantee compliance with internal systems such as YF IOS, PMP, etc. to meet audit requirements.