Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Senior Advanced Quality Engineer
United States - TN - Chattanooga
- Is responsible for the fulfilling the quality related deliverables in accordance to PRP.
- In addition to PRP he/she has to fulfil customer specific requirements, related to quality.
- Overall, the employee is together with the SDT responsible to reach customer requirements and expectations.
- Plan, organize and implement from preventive actions in projects, in accordance with the customer requirements, general YFAI and specific Business Unit requirements (Planning/Balance)
- Communicate with customer for Quality related issues and transfer the customer requirements/information’s to all SDT members (Customer Liaison)
- Coordinate and lead Quality relevant activities in the program (Coordination)
- Update and maintain Quality relevant documents (Documentation)
- Participate in workgroups (e.g. FMEA, PSMC, etc.) to ensure the quality input (Information)
- Continue communication with all relevant departments (e.g. SDT, Engineering, Supplier Quality, etc.) and therefore the responsibility to coordinate corrective actions in case of product deviations (Communication/Corrective Action)
- Regular reporting of the APQP Status in the program, including customer specific reports (Reporting)
- Apply and develop BOS (Management System)
- Coordinate all program relevant APQP activities at the supplier base (external) executed by the Supplier Quality organization and continue communication with SDT members and Customer
- Interface Supplier Quality / SDT / Customer
- Give training and guidance and professional support to staff
- Universal degree or adequate education
- Min. 5 years of working experience on quality related activities in a development and/or production environment.
- Min. 5 years of working experience in the automotive industry
- Experience with OEM’s and/or Supplier
- Good PC-Skills (Word, Excel, MS Project)
Apply online now