Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Regional Operations Controller
United States - MI - Holland
The Operations Controller has responsibility for 5-8 plant
locations within the US / Canadian footprint of Yanfeng Automotive Interiors.
The successful candidate will be grounded with exceptionally strong
finance, accounting, planning/budgeting, cost accounting, manufacturing, and financial
analysis skills as well as excellent communication, partnership, and
problem-solving skills. This position
will operate as a business leader with strong initiative and commitment to
continuous improvement. Position will
have management and development responsibility for plant finance professionals
in the region, with the individual plant controllers for each location
reporting directly into the role.
Financial Process Leader:
- Drive a process-driven culture, ensuring robust internal
financial controls are maintained and constantly monitored; Implement and
drives simplification initiatives and continuous improvement projects in the
controllership environment. Drive adherence to all policies and procedures of
the company and ensure robust work instructions and consistency of information
among the plants.
- Ensure C-SOX and BOS compliance at all plant locations
and periodically perform audits of internal controls.
- Drive monthly management meetings to review the key
performance indicators, monthly operations reports and progress to goals;
- Coordinate and review monthly financial forecasts, annual
profit plan, and 5 year strategic business plan;
- Coordinate and complete weekly, monthly and quarterly
financial reporting of the region, as well as responses to ad hoc corporate
- Perform quarterly balance sheet reviews to effectively
manage balance sheet and working capital;
Partner to the Business:
- Provide financial support as business partner to the business
with strong participation in the Management Team;
- Drive business turnaround and change initiatives to
improve profitability and cash flow performance at all plant locations;
- Drive Continuous Improvement and the implementation and
use of Best Business Practices at all plant locations;
- Develop tools for use in plant analytics in order to
drive business improvement initiatives;
- Work closely with customer business units to analyze
commercial margin trends and collaborate on commercial initiatives to enhance
overall plant profitability
- BS Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent, MBA is a
- Strong leadership and presentation skills, and the ability
to explain and communicate financial results to management in an understandable
and actionable format for decision-making purposes.
- 8+ years experience Financial Operations Controllership in
a manufacturing environment (automotive and/or multi-plant experience is a must)
- Demonstrated track record of building trust and operating
effectively within a dynamic and changing organization.
- Team player with a strong ability to build relationships
and instill confidence and trust with executive management and internal
- High level of proficiency at analysis of financial
information and interpretation into useful information communicated to
- Strong Problem Solving skills
- Ability to travel to plant locations within region as
business conditions dictate; Estimate 25%.
- Computer skills to include: Excel, SAP, Hyperion
(HFM), QAD, MS Office suite