Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Regional Launch Manager, NA
United States - MI - Novi
The primary function and responsibility
of the Regional Launch Manager, is to coordinate and ensure the Plant Launch
Managers and Plant support functions deliverables are completed successfully
and on time to the glidepath / Gate workbook requirements on all new product
launches, mid cycle enhancement’s, or any other launch project as identified by
Program Management. The Regional Launch Manager Must be prepared step into the
plant at any point and assume responsibilities of the Launch Manager on SITE.
- Responsible for assuring launch 0-0-0-100-90 goals are met,
working through Plant Manager & Director of Operations.
- Responsible to develop and maintain a plant launch glidepath
for each new product launch, mid cycle enhancement or program transfer. Ensure plant
systems, IT systems, Materials systems, equipment, are completed on time and in
compliance with all YFAI Plant Launch Glidepath. Responsible for providing
accurate and timely report of the Plant Launch Glidepath progress to upper
- Responsible for successful Development Builds at 180 days,
150 days and 120 days. Responsible for successful Run at Ran 90 days before
- Responsible for in plant assessments of program progress through
the PSO 1, PSO 2, Run at Rate checklist and glidepath process.
- Responsible for “red flag “process when launch is missing
key quality or timing elements. Responsible for determining when it is
necessary to step into a plant and off set short coming of a program whenever
- Responsible to interface with Program Management and other
functional leaders to assure all phase requirements are completed by the SDT
and provided to the plants.
- Ensure the Launch Managers have the support needed form the
organization to launch product successfully. Eliminate any roadblocks which may
hinder a plant in achieving goals.
- Must be prepared to coordinate multiple launches
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science or another technical
field or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years working experience in Manufacturing/Engineering;
Plant Manager experience preferred
- Has a good team spirit, high responsibility and work
- Good at oral expression, document writing, communication and