Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Quality Engineer Sr
Mexico - QUE
Yanfeng is a leading global automotive supplier, focusing on interior, exterior, seating, cockpit electronics and passive safety, and is exploring new business actively. It has more than 240 branches and approximately 55,000 employees worldwide. The technical team of 4,200 experts is in 13 R&D centers and other regional offices, with complete capabilities including engineering & software development, styling, and test validation. Focusing on smart cabin and lightweight technology, Yanfeng supports automakers to explore future mobile spaces and provide leading cabin solutions.
Summary of the position:
- Engineering mechanical, industrial, mechatronic, manufacturing, chemical or any related area
- This role is based in Queretaro ( Parque O' Donell)
- Nowadays we don't have relocation support for foreign candidates
- English ORAL Skills -PROFICIENT -MUST
- Team player, resilience, proactive, drive, innovative
- TIMING AVAILABILITY
- The candidate must have his own transportation
- This position reports to Quality Manager
Experience required in automotive industry Tier 1 minimum 5 years as SQE Sr or Leader :
- Management and leadership of the Quality Supplier Team: Schedule, Permissions, Vacation, Holidays, always ensuring not leaving unprotected the Plant’s operations as well the customer service.
- Develop soft and technical basic skills competences in the Quality Supplier Team (Competence Model Yanfeng), required for its positions.
- Ensure that Quality Supplier review, validate, update, the CP, ODS, SPC, PPAP, GRRs, Dimensional Reports, Capabilities, PFMEA, First Part Release, from the suppliers as needed to be accomplished, and documented and reviewed in the floor shop according to schedule.
- Coordinate and Ensure the proper 8D answering on time related to Formal and unformal 3CPR, MQR, CS1/2, customer complaints, internal complaints, implementing effective corrective actions, and lesson learned to prevent reoccurrences, Related to supplier issues. Take the lead and control of the follow up.
- Ensure the follow up and accomplishment on time for Annual Revalidation, flammability reports or other certs, by the supplier, according to schedule plan.
- Follow up the corrective actions closing time by Supplier Team, derived from customer or 3rd party Audits.
- Supporting Quality Engineers when there are doubts for any criteria