Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - SC - Fountain Inn
You will be part of a global, diverse team. A team that is truly dedicated to anticipating and re-imagining how society will live and work inside the vehicles of tomorrow. You will build strong, personal relationships as you work together to push the boundaries of innovation. The environment will be fast-paced, exciting, challenging. But you will be inspired to adapt and evolve.
Opportunity is yours. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Lead, develop, manage and execute all quality systems required within assigned area of responsibility.
- Support customers, suppliers, and Operations staff.
- Execute PPAP submissions, as required.
- Support of the corrective action process. This includes preparation and submission of customer required documentation and construction of 8D problem solving responses.
- Facilitate and assure maintenance of Process Flows (PF) and Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA) documents for assigned programs.
- Facilitate and assure maintenance of Process Control Plans for assigned programs.
- Ensure compliance to Process Control Plan requirements.
- Ensure that Customer, internal and supplier quality corrective actions (8D’s) meet timing, quality and format requirements.
- Ensure compliance to all applicable quality Customer-specific systems and requirements.
- Support Launch and sample part builds to ensure compliance to dimensional and functional requirements.
- Ensure the appropriate inspection plans and containment plans are in place for the process.
- Support internal and 3rd party audits of the production process and ensure timely close out of any required corrective actions.
- A BS or MS in Quality, Engineering or Science related field.
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of related work experience.
- Experience in Advanced Quality Planning including strong proficiency with the AIAG Advanced Quality Planning and Control Plan, FMEAs, PPAPs, MSA and Statistical Process Control (SPC) standards.
- Experience working directly with customers and suppliers, particularly automotive related.
- Experience with ISO/QS/TS Quality Systems is required. Internal Auditor certification is highly desirable.
- Proficient in use of a computer and common office software (i.e. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of quality statistical concepts and robust problem solving methodology. Six Sigma certification or equivalent experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent problem solving skills, including experience preparing problem solving documents such as 8D’s.
- Good mechanical/technical skills and ability to read engineering drawings are desirable. GD&T proficiency is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in Lean Manufacturing methods is highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- American Society for Quality certification, such as current CQE status, is a plus.
Apply online now