Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - KY - Louisville-Jefferson
Essential Functions of Job:
- Update/maintain the Control Plan for the assigned workflows.
- Primary contact source with customer/supplier representatives, maintain positive communication and relationship, support and attend meetings, reviews and audits.
- Ensures that the quality system is maintained in accordance with the YF iOS standards.
- Facilitate problem solving teams and respond to customer discrepancy notices.
- Verify corrective actions and prepare problem solving customer correspondence related to quality concerns or issues.
- Participate in internal and external quality audits, and report to management on quality issues, trends and losses.
Establish process controls, assist in training of new projects and buy-off on new/modified equipment and processes.
- Participate in workgroups (e.g., FMEA, PSMC, etc.). Support the risk and failure analysis (PFMEA) reviews
- Performs root cause analysis of technical quality problems, with support of a cross functional team.
- Support quality/dimensional control systems (i.e., X&R charts, gage studies, Six Sigma, dimensional capability studies).
Strong working knowledge of APQP tools (e.g., Process Flow, PFMEA, Control Plan, PPAP, MSA, SPC, etc.).
Essential Common Requirements for all Employees
- Quality System: Understand, apply and meet all function-related Quality requirements.
- Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS): Understand, apply and meet all function-related EHS requirements.
- Product Safety: Understand, apply and meet all function-related Product Safety requirements.
- Compliance: Understand, apply and meet all function-related Compliance requirements.
- Information Security: Understand, apply and meet all function-related IT / Information Security and confidentiality of YFAI information requirements.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Employee must have the ability to work additional hours and / or overtime as needed or assigned to complete job duties on time.
- Ability to multitask, interact politely and professionally with customers, suppliers and vendors, and work cooperatively with employees at all levels.
Ability to maintain predictable and regular attendance, arrive to designated location on time, or be at assigned location ready to work for assignment (plant, corporate office, or remote).