Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Program Manager YF Safety Systems
Slovakia - Bratislava
- Lead cross-functional project teams to carry out the project management work completely by herself/himself according to the company's project management requirements and relevant customer requirements, fully meet the project objectives, including timing, quality and profitability
- Budget tracking according PIFF/BAT in close coordination with Sales, Engineering, Purchasing, Quality and Operations
- Able to summarize relevant project management experience, participate in project knowledge management activities, support Senior PM and Supervisors to constantly improve the company's project management capability and level.
- Can actively seek improvement opportunities during development with limited support and guidance.
- Organize, coordinate and control whole program management process by herself/himself. Directs and coordinates team activities and report status in a timely manner
- Direct interface to OEM customers to manage program issues and deliverables. Preparation and conduct meetings with OEMs; regular reporting acc. to customer system needs
- Ensure efficient and profitable management of changes involving all needed departments, e.g. Purchasing and Operations
- The executor and analyst of the project management tool while using. Responsible for providing comments and suggestions for new systems.
New Business Support
- Support business department to identify and even explore potential new business opportunities
- Support business department to do some initial timing analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering or Business
- At least 5 years’ experience in manufacturing industry (of which 2 are in an Automotive manufacturing environment, Safety industry preferred)
- Managed at least one product development program through to launch including budget ownership responsibility
- Customer and Supplier relationship management
- Working knowledge of costing/quoting process
- Fluency in English and German language