Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Professional, IT Systems
Slovakia - Trencin
As IT Support Analyst, you are the contact person for our users, solving IT problems in our European office & techcenter locations. Your work location will be Trencin
• On-site and remote support of employees and infrastructure in satellite offices within the EU (focus on Slovakia, Germany and Italy)
• Tracking and processing of support tickets until completion, as well as updating them as required
• Support of Hardware - HP PCs/software/other peripherals/cell phones, including life-cycle process for the equipment
• Asset management - responsible for the daily and long-term hardware management within the organization. This includes updating, planning, checking, working and recording hardware assets to ensure compliance with company rules.
• Diagnosis and solution of infrastructure problems, development and implementation of corrective solutions
• Support of the network environment in cooperation with our service partners
• Cooperation and helping other departments/divisions
• Focus on excellent customer service
• Application of defined best practices and standards and the documentation of processes
• In addition to the tasks mentioned above, other activities and responsibilities may be defined individually
• Experience with end user support, desktop support, and technical skills around Windows OS & Office365
• At least two year's professional experience in a similar role(above)
• Good command of English spoken and written
• Very good knowledge of the desktop environment and the current Microsoft operating systems and standards.
• Experience in working with Windows environment, Active Directory structures and Asset management
• Knowledge of network infrastructure and security
• Distinct customer service orientation.
• Ability to communicate relevant information in a user-friendly non-technical language.
• Efficient workload prioritization even under heavy workloads and the ability to work independently.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience of working in a team-oriented environment.
• Microsoft certifications and experience with ITIL would be an advantage
• Car driving licence