Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Responsible for providing
Information Technology (IT) coordination, leadership and support to the
respective plant team in the pursuit of exceeding internal and external
customer expectations; to deliver and support best-in-class, value-added
business systems and processes, and to maximize cost reduction/avoidance
opportunities utilizing information technology.
- Primary IT support resource for PC/Server, ERP, and shop-floor
systems. Analyzes system issues and provides solutions. Escalates system issues
to Business Unit IT Manager or to Group/Corporate IT.
- Responsible for the daily operations of computer systems including
system administration, security, process adherence and documentation, equipment
installation and system backups. Installation and maintenance of equipment,
application and o/s upgrades, patches, new releases and interfaces.
- Provides support on off shifts and weekends via telephone, VPN,
and onsite if necessary for production down issues on assemblies built to
- Serves as the key Plant IT representative on new program teams:
responsible for the creation of IT Capital Appropriation Requests (CAR’s) and
subsequent approvals for funding.
- 3+ years IT or related experience in an automotive
- Several years’ experience in supporting Local Area
Networks (LAN’s) and associated equipment.
- Outstanding PC/Server hardware and software experience
including Microsoft Office, Windows 9X/NT/2000/XP/Windows7/Server
2003/Server2008r2, NT/W2000 NOS, Windows 7 Virtual Machines, SQL database admin,
SQL queries, database reporting skills and Cisco experience + years’ experience
with the support and implementation of QAD MFG/Pro ERP software.