Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - MI - Romulus
Responsible for providing
Information Technology (IT) coordination, leadership and support to the
respective plant team in the pursuit of exceeding internal and external
customer expectations; to deliver and support best-in-class, value-added
business systems and processes, and to maximize cost reduction/avoidance
opportunities utilizing information technology.
- Primary IT support resource for PC/Server, ERP, and shop-floor
systems. Analyzes system issues and provides solutions. Escalates system issues
to Business Unit IT Manager or to Group/Corporate IT.
- Responsible for the daily operations of computer systems including
system administration, security, process adherence and documentation, equipment
installation and system backups. Installation and maintenance of equipment,
application and o/s upgrades, patches, new releases and interfaces.
- Provides support on off shifts and weekends via telephone, VPN,
and onsite if necessary for production down issues on assemblies built to
- Serves as the key Plant IT representative on new program teams:
responsible for the creation of IT Capital Appropriation Requests (CAR’s) and
subsequent approvals for funding.
- 3+ years IT or related experience in an automotive
- Several years’ experience in supporting Local Area
Networks (LAN’s) and associated equipment.
- Outstanding PC/Server hardware and software experience
including Microsoft Office, Windows 9X/NT/2000/XP/Windows7/Server
2003/Server2008r2, NT/W2000 NOS, Windows 7 Virtual Machines, SQL database admin,
SQL queries, database reporting skills and Cisco experience + years’ experience
with the support and implementation of QAD MFG/Pro ERP software.