Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Production Supervisor(3rd Shift)
The Production Supervisor manages daily production needs while watching downtime, quality, and output; communicates with scheduling any packaging or shortage needs; communicates with maintenance any downtime; communicates with quality any scrap or reject issues; completes end of shift reports.
- Assures that all machine equipment and operators are set-up properly to product quality parts at the required production rate.
- Ensures all operations are in compliance with all process standards, quality standards, operator instructions and packaging standards as posted on the Job Boards where applicable.
- Works with the Quality Department in maintaining the standard of quality, which is acceptable to our customer. Any deviations from that standard or from the quality must be reported immediately to the Quality Department.
- Ensures notification to the Quality Manager and Operations Manager any time that quality deviations affect the product output, or the quality issue cannot be corrected.
- Ensures that production and quality requirements are met.
- Ensures all employees follow all company policies and procedures for the proper operation of the department
- Ensures all housekeeping and safety standards are maintained.
- Informs the Maintenance Department of any necessary repairs needed to production equipment.
- Purses continuous improvement within the department in quality, productivity, cost savings and safety. Reports to the Plant manager any ideas for continuous improvement.
- Performs process checks and documents any adjustments needed.
- Assures Production reports are completed properly and forwarded to the Operations Manager.
- High School Diploma and equivalent preferred.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Die setting (injection molding) experience highly recommended.
- Excellent leadership skills.