Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Production Supervisor - 2nd & 3rd Shift
United States - MI - Romulus
- Responsible for the on time production of quality products in a safe work environment and within the scope of the plants measurables.
- Ensure the development of products in response to product design specifications.
- Secure a quality production process that meets established standards and achieve desired product yields from the use of raw materials.
- Timely output of product in response to customer orders.
- Ensure proper operation and maintenance of all production equipment in the plant.
- Establish procedures for the effective performance of production tasks and to supervise staff in the proper execution of those procedures.
- Proper execution of union agreements with all production of appropriate disciplinary actions. Disciplinary actions regarding suspension or termination are implemented through a review board.
- Provide recommendations to the Plant Manager for capital investments to maintain or improve the quality of the production process.
- Oversee the job tasks available and coordinate the adjusted work for employees with work restrictions.
- Participate as a regular member of the management team.
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D. Four Year Degree Preferred
- Minimum 5 years manufacturing experience
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience