Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - MI - Highland Park
Pay and Bonuses
- Starting Pay: $15.00/Hour
- Sign on Bonus: Eligible for Sign on Bonus of $1500 after 30 days of employment
- Additional Pay: Eligible for $1.35/hour extra from now through January (during launch period)
- Attendance Bonus: $100 Weekly Attendance Bonus (if the person works all their scheduled hours)
- Benefits: Benefits eligible after 90 days of full time employment
- Referral Bonus: Eligible to refer individuals and receive an additional $1500 per referral
- A Crew: Monday – Thursday 6:00am – 4:30pm
- B Crew: Wednesday – Saturday 6pm – 4:30am
- C Crew: Monday, Tuesday 6:00pm – 4:30am AND Friday, Saturday 6:00am – 4:30pm
The Production Associate constructs and assembles components and parts to the required customer specifications. The Operator ensures 100% delivery to their customer while maintaining the safety of all working personnel in surrounding areas.
Supervisory Capacity: No Supervisory Responsibilities
- Attend Daily Shift Start Up Meetings.
- Process and assemble components to customer approved standards.
- Follow written procedures (ODS), monitor quality and communicate production and quality issues to the Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Ensure health, safety and 5S policies and standards are followed. Report any unsafe conditions to Supervisor immediately.
- Inspect components and parts and report any quality issues to Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Move or transfer components and parts to work stations from racks, boxes, carousals, etc.
- Join parts using screws, rivets, clips, welders, etc
- Secure fasteners with manual, hydraulic, and electric tools.
- Apply adhesive appliques, gaskets, etc.
- Trim components and parts using a utility knife or other type of trimming device per ODS.
- Assembly equipment – loading, unloading and properly using Poke Yoke equipment.
- Apply labels correctly to components and packaged parts.
- Inspection of components, defect recognition, and material recognition and contain as necessary.
- Select the packaging of the goods and ensure the goods are packaged professionally.
- Manage the quarantine stock and receipt of goods.
- Manage and record the data of the receipt notes.
- Additional duties as may be assigned.
ESSENTIAL COMMON REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EMPLOYEES:
- Quality Syste