Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - MO - Riverside
- Assembles components by moving parts to work stations from racks, boxes, carousals, etc.; joining parts using screws, rivets, clips, etc.; securing fasteners with manual, hydraulic, and electrical tools; applying adhesive appliques, gaskets, etc.; able to trim using a utility knife or other type of trimming device per the job instruction; follow written procedures, monitory quality and communicate quality issues to the appropriate personnel
- Inspects work by checking for and replacing missing or broken parts; identifying, marking, and repairing defects; cleaning finished products
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work area using 5S standards
- Packs parts by inspecting parts for defects; removing old tags and trash items from containers; following packaging instructions; applying labels correctly to packaged parts; package parts according to the approved packaging standards, building of such packaging if applicable.
- Maintains supplies of components and fasteners by getting items from storage areas; informing forklift operators or supervisors of needed materials in advance; complete TPM sheets
- Run assembly equipment; load and properly use Poke Yoke
- TS 16969 requirements including updating and maintaining Operator/Takt Board Contents; inspection criteria, defect recognition and material recognition; internal and external customers; understand the part including vehicle and in-car part recognition; affix operator ID# to parts for traceability
- Work overtime when needed
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by supervisor and/or manager
Follow all defined and communicated Environmental, Health and Safety requirements.
Learn and execute function-related BOS requirements.
Follow defined requirements for information security and confidentiality of YFAI information.
Apply online now