Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Product Engineer Excelerated Rotation Program
United States - MI - Novi
Opportunity is yours. Are you ready for the challenge?
Product Engineer Accelerated Rotation Program
For New Collage Engineering graduates we offer opportunities a Engineering Rotational Program that will provides you a job rotations over the course of 1-2 years that expose the new engineer to major facets of our business.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Delivering component and system designs that meet customer performance and manufacturing requirements.
- Incorporating robust engineering practices into your design.
- Ensuring on time release of CAD data to meet tooling deliverables
- Conducting design assessments to ensure manufacturing and performance risks are addressed
- Identification and resolution of design related issues using tools such as KT and 5-why.
- Managing the customer interface
- Using calculations, CAE, prototyping, and testing to confirm product performance
- Creating timelines that ensure on time delivery of engineering deliverables
- Working with suppliers to acquire quotes, data, and samples to incorporate into the design
- Using design quality tools like DFMEA and DRBFM to anticipate issues.
- Delivering projects within engineering budgets and exceeding product cost targets
- Utilizing Lean Engineering principles in all facets of your work.
- 4 year Engineering degree, prefer BSME
- Previous internship experience in Automotive
- Automotive interior product design and/or injection molding knowledge is a plus.