Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Germany - Neuss
- Leads team of Engineers / Technicians to develop a multi part product (subsystem) or multi step processes to a set of requirements defined by “customer”.
- Requirements can be by outside (OEM customer) or internal (YFAI goals/targets ) customer or both
- Act as a middle man between customer and design house
- Resident role at customer
- Responsible for technical delivery (3D, 2D documentation, eBOM, etc.) in time, in budget and under leanest use of all resources
- Reports to Engineering Manager
- Fully documented to YFAI and customer standards
- Using all YFAI standards and systems (BOS, PLUS, Lean, CPP, CMP, EPIC, BEP….)
- People Development
- Leadership / mentoring support of the team
- Succession planning
- Resource planning
- Engineer (bachelor, FH, TH, Master) or equivalent technical career path.
- At least 5 years Automotive experience
- Customer SEAT experience and knowledge of their technical specifications
- Able to read technical documentation and analyze product in Catia V5
- English and German language are MUST
Apply online now