Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Process Technician Injection Molding (2nd & 3rd)
Responsible for daily set-up of all systems for production and maintaining established processes while ensuring product is of highest quality with the most cost effective practices.
- Responsible for daily set-up of all systemfor injection molding equipment and monitoring systems and the parameters onproduction injection molding equipment.
- Set ups include programs, parameters,templates for IMM, Temperature control systems, Part pickers, molds, RJG’s.
- Responsible for ensuring daily productionkey measure (e.g. quality, efficiency, production quantities, scrap, etc.) forinjection molding operations are met.
- Works on floor completing technical dailyinjection molding processing duties.
- Supports PE in development of processparameters and process improvements.
- Responsible for training resin handlers anddie setters.
- Develops plans for injection moldingprocess improvement and will have specific areas of accountability in its execution.
- 5 years as a Process Tech in Automotive injection molding facility.
- High School education or equivalent. Somecollege or formal training preferred
- Experience and/or training in RJG
Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is the world’s leading supplier of instrument panels and cockpit systems, door panels, floor consoles and overhead consoles. Headquartered in Shanghai, the company has more than 105 manufacturing and technical centers in 17 countries and employs over 29,600 people globally. Established in 2015, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is a joint venture between Yanfeng Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Huayu Automotive Systems Co., Ltd. (HASCO), the component group of SAIC Motor Corporation Limited (SAIC Motor), and Johnson Controls a global multi-industrial company. For more information, please visit www.YFAI.com.
Apply online now