Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - MO - Riverside
Continuously monitor process parameters required to produce the highest quality parts with the least amount of scrap. Maintains and interprets SPC charts, DartNet process controls, robot programs, and other systems to manage the injection molding and vacuum forming processes.
1. Responsible for troubleshooting any issues related to the vacuum forming, adhesive spraying, or injection molding processes, or the associated equipment. Documents and communicates with other Process Technicians, ME, and Shift Supervisor results of problem solving, and any deviations from established methods or procedures that may be necessary to resolve specific issues.
2. Maintain documentation for process equipment such as reference sheets, monitoring sheets, waterline diagrams, gate seals, rhealogy graphs, robot programs, adhesive spray patterns, DartNet templates, etc.
3. Manage process controls for the injection molding using DartNet system tools
4. Maintain a thorough knowledge of acceptable quality standards established by the quality department to insure maximum production of saleable parts
5. Systematically check all variables to insure best possible balance of quality and quantity under specific prevailing conditions. Supervises the adhesive spray, vacuum forming, and injection molding process to insure proper controls are being maintained.
6. Schedule both routine and preventative maintenance of the equipment to have the least possible adverse effect on production schedules
7. Analyze operations for possible improvements in methods, procedures, or design. Recommend such improvements to the ME. Run all DOEs and launch samples.
8. Assist the Production Supervisors in training of the associates for line operation, and monitoring what the associates will be required to complete as part of the process controls
9. Responsible for monitoring Maintenance Technician mold change program loading and set-ups, as well as Operator inspecting and verifying the first shot checks to assure proper methods were followed to produce a quality part
10. Other duties and tasks as assigned by your manager/supervisor
High School Diploma or equivalent,
emphasis on mathematics, and mechanical
One year experience with injection